Monday, November 1, 2010

My Aim in Life

Every man in the world must have some aim in life. A man without aim can have no success in life. Different people have different aims in life. Some people want to make wealth. Some wish to acquire knowledge. Some men want to have glory and fame.
        Our country is very poor and is there backward in many aspects. The progress of a country depends upon agriculture, industry and trade. My aim in life is to teach my illiterate villagers without taking any advantage of them.
        First of all, farmers should be taught how good crops can be had. Everybody should be warned in the country that over population is a problem to all. I will try my best to teach uneducated people that the only remedy for the uncontrolled population growth is family planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment